- Allied Member – American Institute of Architects
- National Association of Home Builders National
- Trust for Historic Preservation
- Professional Builder Luxury Leaders
- Professional Member – Southern Building Code Congress International
- Listed Nationally Among 50 Firms Building Homes in Excess of One Million Dollars (Professional Builder Magazine)
- Listed Nationally in Top 500 Remodeling Firms (Qualified Remodeler Magazine)
- State-Certified Building Contractor
- Home Builders Association of Sarasota County
- Affiliate Member – National Conference of States on Building Codes and Standards
- Center for Architecture
- Ranked in top 50 firms for Class
- of 2009 by Remodeling Magazine “Big 50”
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Annual Fund Partner
- Board of Directors – Center for Architecture Sarasota 2015 – 2018
- Contractor Position-Building and Fire Board of Rules and Appeals, City of Sarasota – 2015 – Current Chairman
- Vice-Chairman – Building and Fire Board of Rules and Appeals, City of Sarasota 2003-2004. Contractor Position – Building and Fire Board of Rules and Appeals, City of Sarasota, 1987 – 2002. 2015 to current.
- Chairman – Building and Fire Board of Rules and Appeals, City of Sarasota, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1997.
- Chairman – Storefront Design Assistance Team, City of Sarasota, 1987 – 1990.
- Concurrency Management Review Committee, City of Sarasota Redevelopment Team, 1989.
- Vice Chairman – Sarasota Building Department Liaison Committee; FEMA policy consultant,1990 – 1992.
- Committee Chairman – City of Sarasota Construction. Industry Information Liaison, 2000 – 2001.
- Member – Marie Selby Botanical Gardens Master Plan Overview/Architect Selection Committee – 2000-2001.
- Member – Marie Selby Botanical Gardens Facilities Oversight Committee – 2000-2002.
- Member – Marie Selby Botanical Garden Advisory Committee – 2001-2002.
- Panel Member – Oversight Committee, City of Sarasota –Planning/Permitting Procedures 2002-2003.
Michael K. Walker
A Florida Corporation Established 1982
Michael K. Walker – 100%
Six full-time; Two part-time
References Upon Request.